– Pack a picnic and eat it watching the sunset from Piazza Michelangelo that overlooks Florence.
– Buy blood oranges and consume on the steps of San Lorenzo’s Mercato Centrale.
– Climb the walls at Porta Romana (Really near Charles Cecil Studios)
– Challenge: A week of attending morning mass at little hidden chapels, even with a horrific Friday hangover!
– Go to Bologna
– Take a tour of the Jewish Synagogue (via Farini)
– Jog along the Arno River as the sun rises/sets.
– Dance until it starts to get light – then climb up to San Miniato al Monto to watch the sun rise (a favorite memory from last year!)
– Walk Vasari’s corridor.
– Find the secret bakery after a drunken evening.
– Go to Sienna.
– Catch a bus, with picnic packed, and spend the evening in the hill town of Fiesole above Florence.
– Go to Assisi.
– Go to San Gimignano .
– Have a fling with an Italian!!